Monday, July 14, 2008

Right words at the right time

The words in questions were "But I've seen pretty many people with cats on the leash" applied by my father after a discussion about the cat, the dog and how to make them friends under some control, when I said that taking the cat out tied with a piece of string so that she wouldn't immediately run away wouldn't be a bad idea and mom claimed that only idiots walk their cats on the leash.
Now, I'm officially allowed to take the cat out on the leash in the neighbourhood but only when the parents are not around to witness this silly activity, meaning that the Meezer will be allowed out to her heart's content (to murder any small moving things, I must add; now she's the most vicious spider murderer and she keeps an eye on the rooks nesting in the shrubbery. No worries, she cannot climb).

Labels: ,