Friday, April 11, 2008

I lost a loaf of bread.

I'm perfectly sane. I just had a loaf of bread in the freezer and I took it out to defrost and it disappeared. I remember it clearly, a huge loaf of bread wrapped in green trashbag- and now it's gone. I spent several hours checking all possible and then all impossible spots and didn't find it. I have no idea how can one lose a two-kilos loaf of bread.

Added later: I found it. It was among pasta. Must have walked there itself and close the door of the pasta cabinet from inside.

Otherwise I'm perfectly sane. I did some cleaning, some dyeing (check the etsy place) and read a bit for teh upcoming interview for the scholarship or what the hell to Italy. Mom is coming on Tuesday so I need to pretend that I'm less messy than what I really am.

Labels: ,