Monday, March 31, 2008

Back to something called life.

I'm in the middle of trying to produce a short article about soil. I'm bored to death and unable to squeeze a single molecule of smartness from my tortured brain. Then I go and check blogs. I find nothing of interest so I turn to my own blog* and here I find the kind offer of Alpaca Granny to drop by and shovel alpaca shit.
I must say that it's the most compassionate thing that happened to me in weeks. How could she guess so well that after this personal crap and intellectual overload all I need to do is physical work around some organic matter.

But I'm just translating the fascinating and complex chemistry of humus to the brain capacity of a 4th grader. Poor me.
I guess I'll drop this whole thing. I'll go home** and felt the rug. Pics tomorrow.


______________________________
*one has to do everything on their own. Sigh.
**the one shared with parents.

Labels: ,