Thursday, January 03, 2008

Got it.

The thing that tried to kill me was the damn pillow. Duck feathers.
Now it's only another nasty cold to fight with. What irritates me is that this is at least fourth nasty cold this season. I know, I know, living without a leg would be much more irritating but just now and here, I'd like to live without colds. It has another drawbacks than just cracked lips and nose and increased consumption of tissues.* And when I wake up in the middle of the night to blow my nose, I wake Tähti. Tähti meows, pokes my face, starts licking me or decided that she needs a midnight walk that inevitably leads from her cushion across all of me and then back when I start dozing off again. Repeat twenty times and guess how I feel in the morning.
I guess I deserve some yarn.


------------------------
*In this sphere of my life I do not go into ecology to use fabric handkerchiefs. I buy expensive soft and smooth tissues because I just hate when the skin on my nose is rubbed through.