Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I was tagged

There's this tagging thing going on and around. Someone tags you, you write seven random facts about you and tag seven other people. So Jane Carlstrom of Glorious Hats did this to me.
The rules go thusly
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
The bad thing is that I'm the least popular person in the blogosphere, I'm almost asocial so I'll have to think very hard to tag seven other people, I just don't follow that many blogs. I actually have a hard time to follow mine.

As for Jane, I have some sort of weak spot for her. She is such a positive person even across the ocean and life just isn't fair when it puts nice people far away. Actually I've been thinking about sending her some yarn, I need to destash my place and I have some purple stuff and she seems to love all those lilac shades.... [frantic waving in the direction of Minnesota]

I'll find someone to tag. Then I'll finish this post but I do not promise that it'll be soon.


Later on

It seems to me that anyone else whose blog I follow has already been tagged. The explanation is in math, if everyone tags 7 people, we soon run out of people.
So I'll stick to seven random facts without tagging anyone.
- Some people hate me because I'm practical - I make sandwiches before long trips, I carry a Swiss army knife with me... and some people hate me because I'm not practical - that I waste my time on Latin instead of drinking beer or something. I don't understand it.
- I have a Siamese cat. Or rather, I'm had by a Siamese cat. They are that way.
- I'm an art historian.
- I'm on diet and it sucks.
- I love ballet. I mean, doing it. Much better than just watching.
- I lived in Italy and I damn miss it.
- I eat small children for breakfast. Or little fluffy puppies.