Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Work done


I promised a blue-black sweater to Kristina. So, voila. Worn by Kristina, made of thick sock yarn dyed by me and available upon request here. If you're nice to me, I might make the pattern available although there's nothing to it,just some plain knitting in the round. I knitted most of the blue-gray mohair sweater, too, but I didn't get a picture of it yet.
And the wearer is Kristina in person. I hate her because she's smarter and cuter than me. Perfection should be seclusive:D



I also managed to finish the sweater for Sandy. I had it ready before I left for Paris but I didn't manage to mail it. It's viscose/cotoon blend, not bad for summer although I would rather go for cotton/wool but Sandy has allergy to all wool. It looks weird when hanging on the door, cotton drapes a lot so it looks like a piece of rag. It just needs a person in it. On the floor it isn't much better but at least it has some proportions. And sandy likes it. I'll squeeze some picture from her. As you noticed, my toes are still the same. Tired and overweight.